Work For Exchange
Our work-exchange program is aimed at YallaYoga members that are ready to give back to the community through their practice. Through this program we are giving classes at Yalla Yoga Center in exchange for work. This work will include duties such as cleaning the studio and working the front desk. We want members with a strong desire to grow within our community and show their love for yoga through these karma duties
We are looking for people who can demonstrate enthusiasm, respect, and reliability at all times. Individuals should be dependable, punctual, organized and trustworthy.
During your work exchange, all benefits include discounted rates on workshops and YallaYoga merchandise, free scheduled classes and other perks periodically. We want the culture at Yalla Yoga Center to shine through our staff. Please review the requirements to see if you qualify for the work-exchange program.
To be considered for this program, complete the application listed below.
In order to be considered for this program, YallaYoga Center requires the below criteria to be fulfilled:
- Ability to commit to the studio for at least 4 months
- Have a consistent practice at YallaYoga Center for at least 3 months
- Willingness to work 4-5 hours per week
- Available to attend 1 monthly staff meeting
- Willingness to being open to new ideas, being coachable, receiving feedback, giving feedback, spreading the love from within the studio and to always do your best.
To apply for this position please click here.